Terms Of Service
Updated on 01-04-2022
This is a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Creator Stack, Inc. (“CreatorStack,” “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). By using our website, hosted at http://www.creatorstack.com or http://www.backstage.army (“Site”), our mobile app, and/or other services we provide (collectively, the “Services”, which may also be referred to as “Backstage” as applicable in the context), or otherwise accessing the pages of Backstage, you become a user and agree to, and are bound by, the terms and conditions of this Agreement for as long as you continue to use the Site or Services. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE SITE OR THE SERVICES. Your use of, or participation in, certain Services may be subject to additional terms, and such terms will be either listed in this Agreement or will be presented to you for your acceptance when you sign up to use such Services.
Under no circumstances shall Backstage team be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if Backstage team or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
Backstage will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources. We reserve the rights to change prices and revise the resources usage policy in any moment.
Backstage grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install and use the app strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.These Terms & Conditions are a contract between you and Backstage (referred to in these Terms & Conditions as "Backstage", "us", "we" or "our"), the provider of the Backstage website and the services accessible from the Backstage website (which are collectively referred to in these Terms & Conditions as the "Backstage Service").You are agreeing to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please do not use the Backstage Service. In these Terms & Conditions, "you" refers both to you as an individual and to the entity you represent. If you violate any of these Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel your account or block access to your account without notice.
Definitions and key terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Terms & Conditions, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Company: when this policy mentions "Backstage", “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to Creator Stack, Inc., 2035 Sunset Lake Road, Suite B-2, Newark Delaware 19702 United States that is responsible for your information under this Terms & Conditions.
- Country: where Backstage or the owners/founders of Backstage are based, in this case is IN
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Backstage and use the services.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Backstage as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Backstage's site, which can be accessed via this URL:
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Backstage to use the Services.
- Minimum Age: You must be at least 13 years old to use the Site or to register for and use the Services. By registering for the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years old.
- Criminal History. By requesting to use, registering to use, and/or using the Services, you represent and warrant that you have never been convicted of a felony and/or are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity. THE COMPANY DOES NOT CURRENTLY CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND SCREENINGS ON ITS USERS. However, The Company reserves the right to conduct any criminal background check, at any time and using available public records, to confirm your compliance with this subsection
- If you are accepting these Terms on behalf of another legal entity, including a business or a government, you represent that you have full legal authority to bind such entity to these terms.
You agree not to, and you will not permit others to:
- License, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the app or make the platform available to any third party.
- Modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, decrypt, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the app.
- Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of Backstage or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or the licensors of the app.
Use of Site and Services
As a user of the Site or a user registered to use any of the Services (a “Registered User”), you agree to the following:
- Exclusive Use. Your account is for your personal use only. You may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Backstage is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your login credentials you use to sign up for Backstage. You agree to immediately notify Backstage of any disclosure or unauthorized use of your login credentials at [email protected]
- Geographic Limitations. Using the Service may be prohibited or restricted in certain countries. If you use the Service from outside of the United States, you are responsible for complying with the laws and regulations of the territory from which you access or use the Site or Service. You must not be located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country which the United States has (i) embargoed goods, (ii) identified as a “Specially Designated National”, or (iii) placed on the Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. Registration for, and use of, the Services are void where prohibited. To the extent that the Services are not legal in your jurisdiction, you may not use the Services. The Services may not be used where prohibited by law.
- Information Submitted. You are solely responsible for, and assume all liability regarding, (i) the information and content you contribute to the Service; (ii) the information and content you post, transmit, publish, or otherwise make available (hereinafter “post”) through the Services, including text messages, chat, videos, photographs or profile text (hereinafter, “Your Content”; and (iii) your interactions with other Registered Users through the Services. You may not post or transmit to the Company or other users (either on or off the Service) any offensive, inaccurate, incomplete, abusive, obscene, profane, threatening, intimidating, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another person’s rights (including intellectual property rights, any rights or privacy and publicity).
- Risk Assumption and Precautions. You assume all risk when using the Services, including but not limited to all of the risks associated with any online or offline interactions with others. You agree to take all necessary precautions when meeting individuals through our service. You understand that Backstage currently does not conduct criminal background checks on its users. The company also does not verify the statements of its users. The company makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of users of their compatibility with any current or future users. Thecompany reserves the right to conduct any criminal background checks or other screens at any time and us available public records. The company is not responsible for the conduct of any user. At no event, shall the company be liable, directly or indirectly, for any losses or damages whatsoever, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Services, including without limitation, death, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting in from communications or meetings with other users through the service. You should not provide your financial information or wire or otherwise send money, to other users.
- No Guarantees. Backstage may not be able to provide Community Meetups for everyone seeking to use its services. Further, Backstage makes no guarantees as to the number or frequency of Community Meetups through our service, or to such person’s ability, desire or criteria to communicate with any user. You understand that Backstage makes no guarantees, either explicit or implied, regarding your ultimate compatibility with individuals you meet through our service or as to the conduct of such individuals.
- Reporting of Violations. You will promptly report to Backstage any violation of the Agreement by others, including but not limited to, Registered Users.
- Content Removal. Backstage reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the information or material you submit to the Services or post in the public areas of the Services. Backstage will have the right to remove any such information or material that in its sole opinion violates, or may violate, any applicable law or either the letter or spirit of this Agreement or upon the request of any third party.
- No False Information. You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to Backstage or to any other user. If information provided to Backstage or another user subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify Backstage of such change.
- No Advertising or Commercial Solicitation. You will not advertise or solicit any user to buy or sell any products or services through the Site or Services. You may not transmit any chain letters, junk or spam e-mail to other users. Further, you will not use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to,solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent. If you breach the terms of this subsection and send or post unsolicited bulk email, “spam” or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to Backstage, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay Backstage $50 for each such unsolicited communication you send through the Services.
- Unique and Bona Fide Profile. As a Registered User of the Services, you will create only one unique profile. In addition, your use of the Services must be for bona fide participation in the applicable communities in order to maintain the integrity of the Services (for example, you may not become a Registered User solely to compile a report of users in your area, or to write a school research paper). From time to time, Backstage may create test profiles in order to monitor the operation of the Services.
- No Harassment of Backstage Employees or Agents. You will not harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any Backstage employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Services to you.
- Ownership of Proprietary Information. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Backstage is the owner of highly valuable proprietary information, including without limitation, the profiles, and profile questions. Backstage owns and hereby retains all proprietary rights in the Services and the Site, including but not limited to, all Confidential Information.
- No Use of Confidential Information. You will not post, copy, modify, transmit, disclose, show in public, create any derivative works from, distribute, make commercial use of, or reproduce in any way any (i) Confidential Information or (ii) other copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information accessible via the Services, without first obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights or protected under fair use .
- Other Users’ Information. Other Registered Users may post copyrighted information, which has copyright protection whether or not it is identified as copyrighted. You agree that you will not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, commercially use, or sell any Backstage or third party proprietary information available via the Services or the Site.
- License to Posted Content. By providing Your Content, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Backstage, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, worldwide license (without the right to sublicense) to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, distribute, transmit, stream, broadcast and otherwise exploit such information and content, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content. You also irrevocably grant to Backstage the unconditional right to your name, user name, social media handle, voice, persona, image, and likeness included or depicted in any of Your Content, without any obligation to you. Except as prohibited by law, you waive any rights of attribution and/or any moral rights you may have in Your Content, even if Your Content is altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you. Further, you grant to Backstage the right to sublicense and authorize others to exercise any of the rights granted to Backstage under this Agreement. As an example, and without limiting the foregoing, if you upload photos or videos that include yourself onto the Services, Backstage may sublicense the foregoing rights to Creators, and Creators may post the same on their social media channels without any obligation to you.
From time to time, we may create, test or implement new features or programs on the Site (e.g., rating of user photos or profiles by other users) in which you may voluntarily choose to participate, in accordance with the additional terms and conditions of such features or programs. By your voluntary participation in such features or programs, you grant us the rights stated in this subsection in connection with the additional terms and conditions (if any) of such features or programs.
Backstage is a place for positive and safe communities. The following policies apply to anyone who has an account in Backstage.
- No discrimination of any kind will be tolerated, including but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- No sexual harassment will be tolerated. Sexual harassment may include a range of subtle and not-so-subtle behaviors and may involve individuals of the same or different gender. Depending on the circumstances, these behaviors may include but are not limited to: unwanted sexual advances or requests for sexual favors; sexual jokes and innuendo; verbal abuse of a sexual nature; commentary about an individual’s body, sexual prowess or sexual deficiencies; leering, whistling or touching; insulting or obscene comments or gestures; display of sexually suggestive objects or pictures; and other physical, verbal or visual conduct of a sexual nature.
- In addition to the prohibition of sexual harassment, no harassment of any kind will be tolerated. This includes but is not limited to: unwanted conduct, unwanted messages, name calling, bullying, and other actions with the purpose or effect of creating an intimidating, hostile, degrading, humiliating, or offensive environment for any person.
- No violence, encouragement of violence, threats of harm to public and personal safety will be tolerated.
- No self promotion, or promotion of any business or commercial activities, will be tolerated unless explicitly in the context of a self-promotion or business promotion group chat.
- No obscenity, sexual or sexually suggestive content, or nudity will be tolerated.
- Backstage reserves the right to: amend this policy, remove any messages or content, or suspend or remove any members, that violate these policies, or that are otherwise incompatible with the principles for positive and safe communities, as determined by Backstage in its sole discretion.
Return and Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Backstage. We appreciate the fact that you like to buy the stuff we build. We also want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you’re exploring, evaluating, and purchasing our products.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with any good or service that we provide, don't hesitate to contact us and we will discuss any of the issues you are going through with our product.
Any feedback, comments, ideas, improvements or suggestions (collectively, "Suggestions") provided by you to Backstage with respect to the app shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Backstage.
Backstage shall be free to use, copy, modify, publish, or redistribute the Suggestions for any purpose and in any way without any credit or any compensation to you.
We've updated our Terms & Conditions to provide you with complete transparency into what is being set when you visit our site and how it's being used. By using our app, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Terms & Conditions.
Links to Other Websites
This Terms & Conditions applies only to the Services. The Services may contain links to other websites not operated or controlled by Backstage. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Please remember that when you use a link to go from the Services to another website, our Terms & Conditions are no longer in effect. Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including those that have a link on our platform, is subject to that website’s own rules and policies. Such third parties may use their own cookies or other methods to collect information about you.
Changes To Our Terms & Conditions
You acknowledge and agree that may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Service (or any features within the Service) to you or to users generally at ’s sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Service at any time. You do not need to specifically inform when you stop using the Service. You acknowledge and agree that if disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Service, your account details or any files or other materials which is contained in your account.
If we decide to change our Terms & Conditions, we will post those changes on this page, and/or update the Terms & Conditions modification date below.
Modifications to Our app
Backstage reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the app or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to you.
Updates to Our app
Backstage may from time to time provide enhancements or improvements to the features/ functionality of the app, which may include patches, bug fixes, updates, upgrades and other modifications ("Updates").
Updates may modify or delete certain features and/or functionalities of the app. You agree that Backstage has no obligation to (i) provide any Updates, or (ii) continue to provide or enable any particular features and/or functionalities of the app to you.
You further agree that all Updates will be (i) deemed to constitute an integral part of the app, and (ii) subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services) or provide links to third-party websites or services ("Third- Party Services").
You acknowledge and agree that Backstage shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. Backstage does not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services.
Third-Party Services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties' terms and conditions.
Term and Termination
This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by you or Backstage.
Backstage may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement with or without prior notice.
This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from Backstage, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. You may also terminate this Agreement by deleting the app and all copies thereof from your computer.
Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall cease all use of the app and delete all copies of the app from your computer.
Termination of this Agreement will not limit any of Backstage's rights or remedies at law or in equity in case of breach by you (during the term of this Agreement) of any of your obligations under the present Agreement.
When accessing or using the Services, you must respect others and their rights, including by following these Terms, so that we all may continue to use and enjoy the Services. We support the responsible reporting of security vulnerabilities. To report a security issue, please send an email to[email protected]
When accessing or using our Services, you will not:
- Submit content that is prohibited. Content is deemed prohibited if it:
- is illegal
- contains pornography
- sexually suggestive content involving minors
- encourages or incites violence
- threatens, harasses, or bullies or encourages others to do so
- is personal and confidential information
- impersonates an individual or entity in a misleading or deceptive manner
- is spam
- Uses CreatorStack Services to solicit or facilitate any transaction or gift involving
- Firearms, ammunition, bump-stock-type devices, explosives, or 3D printing files to produce firearms or bump-stock-type devices,
- Drugs, including alcohol and tobacco, or any controlled substances (except advertisements placed in accordance with our advertising policy)
- Paid services involving physical sexual contactStolen goods
- Personal informationFalsified official documents or currency
- Fraudulent services
- Use the Services to violate applicable law or infringe any person or entity's intellectual property or any other proprietary rights
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to another user’s Account or to the Services (or to other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Services)
- Upload, transmit, or distribute to or through the Services any computer viruses, worms, or other software intended to interfere with the intended operation of a computer system or data
- Use the Services to harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding the Services or users of the Services except as permitted in these Terms or in a separate agreement with CreatorStac
- Use the Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Services or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the Services in any manne
- Intentionally negate any user's actions to delete or edit their Content on the Services
- Access, query, or search the Services with any automated system. However, we conditionally grant permission to crawl the Services for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials subject to the parameters set forth in our robots.txt file
Copyright Infringement Notice
If you are a copyright owner or such owner’s agent and believe any material on our app constitutes an infringement on your copyright, please contact us setting forth the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on his behalf; (b) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing; (c) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email; (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owners; and (e) the a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
You agree to indemnify and hold Backstage and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors (if any) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, due to or arising out of your: (a) use of the app; (b) violation of this Agreement or any law or regulation; or (c) violation of any right of a third party.
The app is provided to you "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, Backstage, on its own behalf and on behalf of its affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the app, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, Backstage provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the app will meet your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, , systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither Backstage nor any Backstage's provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the app, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the app will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the app; or (iv) that the app, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of Backstage are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of or limitations on implied warranties or the limitations on the applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur, the entire liability of Backstage and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Agreement and your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the app.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Backstage or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, for loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, for loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the app, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the app, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Agreement), even if Backstage or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Agreement shall not effect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute waiver of any subsequent breach.
o failure to exercise, and no delay in exercising, on the part of either party, any right or any power under this Agreement shall operate as a waiver of that right or power. Nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or power under this Agreement preclude further exercise of that or any other right granted herein. In the event of a conflict between this Agreement and any applicable purchase or other terms, the terms of this Agreement shall govern.
Amendments to this Agreement
Backstage reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our app after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use Backstage.
The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Backstage regarding your use of the app and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous written or oral agreements between you and Backstage.
You may be subject to additional terms and conditions that apply when you use or purchase other Backstage's services, which Backstage will provide to you at the time of such use or purchase.
Updates to Our Terms
We may change our Service and policies, and we may need to make changes to these Terms so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you (for example, through our Service) before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Terms. If you do not want to agree to these or any updated Terms, you can delete your account.
The app and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Backstage, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by IN and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The material may not be copied, modified, reproduced, downloaded or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the express prior written permission of Backstage, unless and except as is expressly provided in these Terms & Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the material is prohibited.
Agreement to Arbitrate
This section applies to any dispute EXCEPT IT DOESN’T INCLUDE A DISPUTE RELATING TO CLAIMS FOR INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF REGARDING THE ENFORCEMENT OR VALIDITY OF YOUR OR Backstage's INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. The term “dispute” means any dispute, action, or other controversy between you and Backstage concerning the Services or this agreement, whether in contract, warranty, tort, statute, regulation, ordinance, or any other legal or equitable basis. “Dispute” will be given the broadest possible meaning allowable under law.
Notice of Dispute
In the event of a dispute, you or Backstage must give the other a Notice of Dispute, which is a written statement that sets forth the name, address, and contact information of the party giving it, the facts giving rise to the dispute, and the relief requested. You must send any Notice of Dispute via email to:[email protected]Backstage will send any Notice of Dispute to you by mail to your address if we have it, or otherwise to your email address. You and Backstage will attempt to resolve any dispute through informal negotiation within sixty (60) days from the date the Notice of Dispute is sent. After sixty (60) days, you or Backstage may commence arbitration.
If you and Backstage don’t resolve any dispute by informal negotiation, any other effort to resolve the dispute will be conducted exclusively by binding arbitration as described in this section. You are giving up the right to litigate (or participate in as a party or class member) all disputes in court before a judge or jury. The dispute shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Either party may seek any interim or preliminary injunctive relief from any court of competent jurisdiction, as necessary to protect the party’s rights or property pending the completion of arbitration. Any and all legal, accounting, and other costs, fees, and expenses incurred by the prevailing party shall be borne by the non-prevailing party.
Submissions and Privacy
In the event that you submit or post any ideas, creative suggestions, designs, photographs, information, advertisements, data or proposals, including ideas for new or improved products, services, features, technologies or promotions, you expressly agree that such submissions will automatically be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and will become the sole property of Backstage without any compensation or credit to you whatsoever. Backstage and its affiliates shall have no obligations with respect to such submissions or posts and may use the ideas contained in such submissions or posts for any purposes in any medium in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products and services using such ideas.
Backstage may, from time to time, include contests, promotions, sweepstakes, or other activities (“Promotions”) that require you to submit material or information concerning yourself. Please note that all Promotions may be governed by separate rules that may contain certain eligibility requirements, such as restrictions as to age and geographic location. You are responsible to read all Promotions rules to determine whether or not you are eligible to participate. If you enter any Promotion, you agree to abide by and to comply with all Promotions Rules.
Additional terms and conditions may apply to purchases of goods or services on or through the Services, which terms and conditions are made a part of this Agreement by this reference.
In the event a product and/or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product and/or service listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such order whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account or other payment account in the amount of the charge.
Backstage is not responsible for any content, code or any other imprecision.
Backstage does not provide warranties or guarantees.
In no event shall Backstage be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. The Company reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
The Backstage Service and its contents are provided "as is" and "as available" without any warranty or representations of any kind, whether express or implied. Backstage is a distributor and not a publisher of the content supplied by third parties; as such, Backstage exercises no editorial control over such content and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, reliability or currency of any information, content, service or merchandise provided through or accessible via the Backstage Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Backstage specifically disclaims all warranties and representations in any content transmitted on or in connection with the Backstage Service or on sites that may appear as links on the Backstage Service, or in the products provided as a part of, or otherwise in connection with, the Backstage Service, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third party rights. No oral advice or written information given by Backstage or any of its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, or the like will create a warranty. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, Backstage does not warrant that the Backstage Service will be uninterrupted, uncorrupted, timely, or error-free.
Should you have questions regarding these Terms of Services, please contact us by:
- Via Email:[email protected]
- Address: 2035 Sunset Lake Road, Suite B-2, Newark Delaware 19702 United States